Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hello to you, my first readers

I spent a long time trying to decide, wether to write this blog in english or german.
In the end I have decided to do both. Since I don't like alternating paragraphs, I'll do alternating posts instead. I'll label by language, so you should be easily able to choose yours by clicking that label.

Now onto the first post ;-)
All you need is love - by CK


This Blog will mainly deal with papercrafting especially cardmaking.
I've been crafting since I was a little child with breaks inbetween when something else took my fancy. I still think of myself as a beginner.
There's so much content out there on the web, so many talented artists and crafters. It's quite humbling to see some of their beautiful creations.

On  Pinterest I share my inspiration, tutorials, templates, SVG's, and many more things I found and liked.


Tomorrow I'll write my first tutorial. Now I'm going to bed.

That's it for my first post. I hope you enjoyed it and will come back.

With love

Celestina

No comments:

Post a Comment